Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

About Me

Ah yes, I finally decided to create a blog that I feel comfortable connecting my name to. A blog about career goals, my entrepreneurial venture, the final weeks of undergrad and a assortment of other things that I have decided to not get too perplexed about. More importantly, I want this blog to be interactive, I love telling stories but what I love even more is others input. I am the type of person to read an article online and then quickly scroll the comment section on the page and read how everyone feels, it gives me a chance to look at things from a different point of view. Since this blog is mainly informational, I welcome all information that you find that will be beneficial to this blog. Ha ha, I just realized this isn't a normal introduction so I'll just hope into the "normal" introduction. My name is (Dur-re-ah), 22y.o., 4 year scholarship NCAATrack&Field athelete, graduating with my B.A. in Communication in may, interning with two business and in business for myself. I'm currently looking for a career but I know things will come in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment